Agile / Scrum and Project Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agile / Scrum and Project Management

This forum is open to all users and aspirants of Agile / Scrum and Project Management. Here we discuss the uses, tools and techniques and the up coming changes in Industry trends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Scrum Master a Full time Role?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Scrum Master a Full time Role? Empty Is Scrum Master a Full time Role? Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm

alexarose

I am planing to prepare for Scrum Master certification i.e Scrum Master Certified. Once i get certified and understood scrum methodologies I will be working as a full time scrum master or i can be a part of any other scrum team? Can some one reply?

2Is Scrum Master a Full time Role? Empty Is Scrum Master a Full time Role? Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am

Kishan

alexarose I am a certified Scrum Master and yes once you get certified you will can be a full time Scrum Master. Well different organization have different content for Scrum, as a matter of fact I took my SMC (Scrum Master Certification) through Scrumstudy and they have something know as SBOK (Scrum boby of knowledge) if you could read the entire book then its nothing like it you will definitely be a master in Scrum Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum